March 15 4:00 - 7:30
Once again, all appointments for elementary students will be made online using an integrated booking system. This will allow parents the freedom to book at their leisure and help build a schedule that works around their busy lives. Instructions for this process can be found below and should be extremely simple to navigate. Appointments will be open for booking starting on Wednesday March 8th at 9:00am. In the event that you are having difficulty in completing the online booking, you have the option to call our office and one of our amazing secretaries will guide you through the process. We hope this can streamline the booking process for everyone.
Parents of kindergarten students will also be able to book online
Parents of grade 3 students will not have parent teacher interviews but rather use the opportunity as a meet the teacher night. Feel free to drop in during any time that evening and meet Miss Kim Wilson who will be taking over for Ms. Rougeau who will be off on materniity leave.
Please note that all Junior/Senior High School staff will be together in the gym and parents will not need an appointment slot to meet with them. They will be operating on a drop in schedule and will meet with parents in the order of their arrival.
1. Go to our school appointments web site: http://whtx.schoolappointments.com/
2. Register for an account by clicking the "REGISTER" menu tab and filling in the on-line form. Choose a user id and password for yourself and then click the "Register Now" button. If you registered last time you will not need to do this step again but skip to step 4.
3. Add your children into the system by clicking the "Add a Student" button. Click "Insert New" button to add more children.
4. Click the "date" icon beside each child's name to schedule appointments. Select the staff you wish to book appointments with and the "View Calendars" button. Use the "Ctrl" or "Command" key to select multiple staff to view at the same time.
5. Click on available time slots to book your appointments and then click the "Book Appointments" button to save your bookings.